Iyengar Yoga

Today in class we tried Iyengar yoga and to be honest I was not a fan of it. As I have been practicing I like it where there is a flow to it. I found it really hard for me to hold the positions for 10 minutes. I kept falling out of position and having to reposition myself. I also did not like how slow pace it was. Considering how active and hyper i normally am, standing still in a position was not for me. The props also were hard for me to get used to using.  I did like the instructor however, because she was always walking around the room to help if we needed it. She was able to make the room feel calm even without the music playing. I also liked how she showed us what to do first and then helped us get into the postures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Post

And Again